Take a little detour to the Princely Garden - it is worth it! The little White House is located only a few meters away from Villa Eugenia. Prince Constantin had it built in 1833 in the style of a Doric antae temple. Until his abdication in 1848/49, it served as the billiard room of the last prince of Hechingen, Friedrich Wilhelm Constantin.
Today it functions as gallery and exhibition space of the Art Association of Hechingen. In 1978, the White House was handed over to the association as a listed monument, but in urgent need of renovation and refurbishment. With limited funds, a lot of own work and even more confidence, the White House became a bright gallery and event space of the local association.
Events at the White House and other locations can be found in the events calendar at www.hechingen.de.